Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Blog-tastic!


Well, what can I say? I should change the name of this blog to isuckatblogs.com. I actually kind of knew that this would not be something I would update often. Even though I fancy myself a writer, it has never really been easy to write about my own thoughts on any subject. Years ago I attempted to keep a diary, I mean 'Journal', that's what boys are supposed to call it. It lasted for three days. About four years ago I found it shuffled in with other writings, I read it. Yikes! It took me 3.6 seconds to destroy it beyond recognition.


Were this an imaginary blog, forget about it, it would be updated probably 3 times a day. Example: "Went for a run through Central Park today. I've been working on speed the last few days. I've been running an average pace of around 10 minutes a mile. Today, however, I mugged some old lady and her dog. Zip!! I did 4 miles in 25 minutes!"


I will be attempting to update daily, if not every other day. Bare with me.


On a positive note, let's hear it for Shannon. As of 7pm on 4/18, she has raised $3915 toward her $4000 goal! I'm very, very proud of her! She has been training and fundraising endlessly. I'm not doing too bad; $2796. Few more weeks to go. Please email my weblink to anyone you know that may be able to contribute to this great cause.


No comments: